quarta-feira, 15 de julho de 2009

VIP SHEMALE

Hello I`m Perla, a well oriented Brasilian Glamourous Pre-op TS, versatile -can be top or bottom...

I'm a cute and attractive model and private entertainer. If you are seeking exclusive companionship with a sophisticated, attractive HOT shemale, then I am the girl for you.

I am sensuous, uncomplicated, and very erotic. I'm sweet and SEXY and very discreet. 5 feet and 9 inches tall, golden brown complexion with long black hair and have a 6.5" fully functional cock that can cumm as many times as u wish and also i give full body erotic oil massages to older men over 40** just imagine if you're beside me, I will give you a full blow**..the OLDER, the BETTER..love to please and pamper a man..

ALL FETISHES & FANTASIES are possible, just ask and I'll serve you with 100% pure satisFUCKtion...

☆BRASILIAN SHEMALE
☆QUALITY FETISH SERVICES
☆ACTIVE VERSATILE
☆CAN BE TOP & BOTTOM
☆VERY FUNCTIONAL
☆10 INCHES
☆VERY LUSCIOUS
☆VERY TIGHT ASS
☆CAN CUM A LOT
☆HOT LEGS

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário